Saturday, June 24, 2006

Computer is down, but I am in the process of fixing it

I will be up and running as sdon as possible again. I look foreward to posting again. Please enjoy what I have already written when you (anyone) happen to be reading this. I will post again soon, again chronicling my food exploits, among my normal daily activities. The previos post was origionally written on the fourteenth. As soon as I get my cmputer fixed I wilkl post pictures of the 72 oz steak challenge (actually , just a "normal meal" after I go, "I am waiting till I can get a crowd since many people I know said they would "like to see me eat it". Four and one half pounds is actually quite small, as I ate that much plus a lot of desert last weekend at the Golden Corral, in Goodyear (AZ). This time I am posting from my own computer and will continue to. Steak beware! I cannot wait till the july fourth hot dog finals. The champ from the land of Nippon is goin down!, well maybe. Althouth it looks as I may not be going to San Fransisco I cannot help but feel the yearning to be there.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home